An in-depth investigation of 5 months worth of official UK Government data published by the UK Health Security Agency seems to confirm predictions previously made by The Expose that the Covid-19 âboosterâ dose would provide a very short lived temporary boost to the immune systems of the vaccinated population before decimating their immune systems much more rapidly than had already been seen in people who had received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine.
In short, official UK Government data strongly suggests that the Covid-19 vaccinated population are developing some new form of Covid-19 vaccine induced acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.
The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) publish a weekly Vaccine Surveillance Report, with each report containing four weeks worth of data on Covid-19 cases, hospitalisations, and deaths by vaccination status. For our investigation we analysed 5 of these published Vaccine Surveillance Reports containing data from August 16th 2021 to January 2nd 2022, in order to get a clear picture on the effect the Covid-19 vaccines are having on the immune systems of the vaccinated population, and this is what we foundâ¦
The UKHSA Vaccine Surveillance Reports used for our investigation can all be found here â
- âCovid-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report â Week 37â (Published by PHE)
- âCovid-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report â Week 41â (Published by UKHSA)
- âCovid-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report â Week 45â (Published by UKHSA)
- âCovid-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report â Week 49â (Published by UKHSA)
- âCovid-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report â Week 1 â 2022â (Published by UKHSA)